TUCSON DIVORCE ATTORNEY – DEDICATED, TRUSTED, EXPERIENCED ARIZONA DIVORCE LAW FIRM
Divorce Attorney in Tucson
Divorce can be an extremely difficult experience for many families. My AZ Lawyers Tucson divorce lawyers have helped Tucson families from different incomes, cultures, and backgrounds. In every case, divorce can be an overwhelming ordeal if you do not understand the Arizona Law and seek experienced legal representation.
My AZ Lawyers Tucson divorce attorneys are committed to making your family law case or divorce case as smooth and as painless as possible. By providing you with information and options, we help you to understand your situation from a legal standpoint in order for you to make the best decisions for yourself and your family’s future. Our Tucson Family Law Firm understands the importance of family, and as we advocate on your behalf, put your needs and best interests first.
Not only is My AZ Lawyers Tucson family attorneys committed to providing effective and caring legal representation, the attorneys are experienced in all areas of family law and can assist you in every legal matter concerning your family law case. Our Pima County and Tucson Family Law Lawyers can help you with your case, whether you are starting to take legal action, or if you need help with an Arizona family court proceeding in process.
What makes us the best Tucson Divorce and Family Law Firm? Attorneys that are knowledgable and experienced in family law cases in Pima County, a dedicated team of experts committed to fighting for your rights, and lawyers who provide options and proceed with your best interests in mind. Dedicated to achieve the best possible outcome for your case, My AZ Lawyers provide the most affordable, expert legal representation for family law needs.
FREE CONSULTATION (520)307-0020
Our Tucson Divorce Lawyers provide clients — individuals and families — family law services in Tucson, Arizona:
- Free Case Evaluations — contact our law office to schedule an appointment at your convenience to visit with an Arizona Family Law Attorney. You may opt to visit our office in person to discuss your family law matter. Take advantage of an opportunity to consult with an expert family law attorney whom will help you get your case moving in the right direction.
- Expertise in Family Law Practice area: Attorney Candace E. Kallen has served clients, worked family law cases, and have extensive experience with the Arizona Family Law Court system. It would be to your benefit to work with our attorneys who are expert in their field of Family Law.
- Flexible scheduling and convenient locations: Our Tucson Family Law Firm understands the need to accommodate your needs. Through effective legal representation and collaboration and communication with clients, our firm will proceed with representation that is appropriate for you. My AZ Lawyers has convenient locations in Arizona and flexible scheduling in order to work with your schedule.
- Affordable Tucson Lawyers: It is possible to hire our team and get the best legal help in Tucson, Arizona, at an affordable price. Our firm offers unbeatable pricing and our staff is willing to work out payment plans with our clients. There are several ways we can suggest to help you finance your legal counsel.
Let My AZ Lawyers help you get started, then get you a successful outcome to your case
Reasons to Hire Our Tucson Divorce Lawyers
- Our accomplished Tucson Divorce Lawyers and staff have the dedication and experience necessary to get you the best result in your Tucson family law matter.
- We have compassion and have close relationships with our clients.
- Our professionalism is unmatched as we provide each client with a unique legal representation that is curtailed for their individual case.
- We listen to your needs and concerns before providing expert advice for your family.
- We ensure you understand the laws surrounding your case and are able to make confident decisions for your family.
- We strive to provide the best possible customer service from your first contact through final resolution.
Call the law office of My AZ Lawyers, PLLC or contact us online to set up a free consultation or to set up an in-person appointment in our Tucson family law office. Our Tucson divorce lawyers represent clients throughout Pima County, including Tucson.
Our Tucson Family Law Firm handles a range of Family Law Issues:
- Spousal maintenance (Alimony)
- Property division
- Child custody
- Child support
- Orders of protection
- Father’s rights
- Grandparent’s rights
- Collaborative Divorce
- Post and prenuptial agreements
- Division of Property
Working to Give You an Advantage
Our Tucson family law firm places a major emphasis on knowing the different family court judges throughout Arizona. Knowing the tendencies and the method each judge prefers helps us to know what to expect in your case. While judges have to apply Arizona family rules of law and case law to the decisions they make, they each have a distinctive approach to how they run their own courtrooms. Knowing what to expect from a judge can help with trying to obtain a favorable result in your case. My AZ Lawyers attorneys are always going the extra mile to better serve our clients. Don’t settle for anything less than what our Tucson family law team delivers.
Our Tucson family lawyers believe that family law is one of the most powerful legal practice areas. Family law is so very important because of the deep and long-term effects it can have on our clients’ lives. Our experienced team of Family Law Attorneys will provide you with clear guidance that will give you genuine clarity and peace of mind.
At My Arizona Lawyers, our first priority is to give our clients our complete devotion. Our service is second to none. No matter how difficult your situation may seem, we will stand by you as your advocate, whether we are inside or outside the courtroom. Our team knows the importance of family law and are dedicated to getting the best outcome for our clients.
Tucson Alimony Attorney – Affordable Spousal Support Lawyer in Tucson
Alimony, or spousal support as it is also called, is a legal issue many couples face when going through a divorce in Arizona. Alimony is not child support. It is paid to the spouse with the lower income and depends on many different factors such as:
-duration of marriage
-financial resources available to each spouse
-age and condition such as mental and physical health of each spouse
-standard of living during the duration of the marriage
-marital contribution of the involved parties
Let us take the guess work out of alimony issues. The team at MY Az Lawyers services residents in Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, Tucson and surrounding areas.
Please contact us at : (480) 263-1699 or see us on the web at https://azfamilylawlawyer.com/alimonyspousal-support
My AZ Lawyers Tucson DUI and Criminal Defense Law Office
Tucson DUI Office
2 East Congress Street, Ste #900
Tucson, AZ 85701
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CASE EVALUATION
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED TUCSON DUI ATTORNEY
TUCSON DUI LAW OFFICE LOCATION
IN THE NEWS
HELPFUL DUI AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE VIDEOS
My AZ Lawyers Criminal Defense Attorneys provide affordable, expert legal representation in Tucson, AZ
Tucson area residents facing DUI or criminal charges have the dedicated legal team of My AZ Lawyers on their side.
Learn more about DUI and drug crimes legal defense. Contact our attorneys at My AZ Lawyers if you are charged with any drug crime or DUI.
DUI LAWYERS IN PIMA COUNTY, TUCSON, ARIZONA
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.